This document sets out how CenterHop will deal with the information you provide to us
Customers are required to provide the following information, but not limited to
- Full name
- Full Address and Country of residence
- Accurate contact telephone number
- Valid email address
Use of Information
- CenterHop will only use your information for it’s own use and it will not be shared with third parties.
- The only possible sharing of your information will be with other government agencies, which require evidence to show we are trading legally. If this is the case all clients involved will be notified of this.
- If we, in anyway change the way information is shared, or update our policies, all clients will be notified of such activity, before it takes place.
Tracking Our Emails to Our Customers
When we send emails to our own registered CenterHop customers, we’ll sometimes track who opened the emails and who went so far as to click on any of the hyperlinks. We do this to measure the performance of our Email Campaigns, and to improve our offerings to specific customer segments.
Request data deletion
In order to give you the best customer experiences, CenterHop will save all of the data that the customers provide. In the case, the customers no longer use any services at CenterHop, the customers can send us the request related data deletion here.
If you wish for us to provide more information further to the information laid out on this page, please submit a ticket to email@example.com